Friday, March 20, 2009
Bethany's Owie
So I have heard from several of you that I have been a bad blogger. SHAME ON ME!!! I thought I would start by letting you all know what happened yesterday. As you may know, we have moved back to Texas. We have been unpacking boxes and the house is a MESS! So with this mess comes packing paper and boxes. Ms Bethany was playing and went to turn around to get something and slipped on some packing paper. She fell and hit her head HARD on the end table resulting in a little gap in the back of her head. Two staples and $40 copay later, she is on the mend. She was really tough and didn't cry too much. She was a real trooper in wearing her head bandage for almost 24 hours without taking it off. They were going to give her a purple wrap, but she let them know that green and yellow are her favorite colors. So, they gladly switched to a green wrap. She is going to survive and no one will ever see the scar as long as she doesn't ever shave her head. :)
Bethany with her "magical head wrap", the doctor said it would give her "super powers" Just what Bethany needs! :)
Megan and Bethany waking up this morning. I just thought they were cute!
Tylenol with codeine sure makes a girl tired...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment