Thursday, September 03, 2009

You did what!?!?!?!

One saturday morning a couple of weeks ago we were up and getting dressed for a fun day at the mall. James was going to go practice shooting with Tom and we were meeting Rachael and some others at the mall. The girls had had their baths, gotten dressed and we were almost ready to go. I looked at Miss Bethany and thought "her hair looks funny, guess I shouldn't have let it dry naturally". I went on about my business. A few minutes later I looked at her again and thought "her bangs look kind of funny, need to get them trimmed soon". I said something about her hair and she "I cut my hair and my bangs". "YOU SURE DID!" I was a little shocked and VERY unhappy with her. She had been playing with her scissors for a few days and I knew I should have put them up. I gave her a little lecture about cutting her own hair and tried not to lose it! She got a trim later that day and is still cute as a button. I am so thankful she didn't cut it to the scalp or something crazy like that, and that we were able to just "trim" it up. She only lost about 4 inches. She later told me that she wanted her hair to be just like Kyndal's. Funny thing is, Kyndal wants her hair to grow out long like Bethany's. Guess they will meet in the middle. HAHA


No comments: